Last Updated on December 5, 2020 by admin
- Compose sprites using layers & frames as separated concepts
- Create images in RGBA or Indexed color modes
- Open/Save GIF animations, sequence of PNG files, etc.
- A timeline where you can copy/move layers, frames, or specific images
- Animation tools: Real-time animation preview, onion skinning, tag frames
- Pixel art tools: shading, pixel perfect strokes, RotSprite rotation, tiled mode, filled contour
- Export/import sprite sheets
- A command line interface to automate conversion and sprite sheets generation
- Updates for the whole v1.x series up to v1.9.
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: 128 MB
2) Drag & Drop into Applications
Version: Steam v1.2.25 (18.08.2020, last version)