Bloom Image Editor 1.0.467
Bloom is a fast, light-weight, cross-platform procedural graphics editor that lets you tweak any action you have ever performed – organized by layer.
Bloom is the first editor to allow true non-destructive editing. Every filter, effect, brush stroke or vector edit you apply is stored separately, and nothing is baked in. This allows you to come back to anything you’ve done in the past and adjust it – without redoing all of the subsequent work. Even brush strokes are editable after you’ve drawn them!
Bloom is a purely 16-bit per channel application. Everything, including images, shape colors, masks, and any other color data is stored with 16 bits per channel. This means you never lose precision and color accuracy, allowing for the most vibrant and precise images to be created.
In Bloom, everything is numerically adjustable – all the time, long after the initial effect has been applied. You can tweak and adjust every detail to your heart’s delight until your creation is absolutely perfect.
– Completely Non-Destructive Editing Workflow
– Vector Shapes & Editing
– Raster Image Editing
– Universal 16 bits Per Channel Support
– Best-in-Class Adobe Photoshop™ PSD File Importer with Layers, Groups, Masks, and Layer Blending Styles
– Group and Layer Blending Styles
– Optimized for Large Files
– Digital Drawing Tablet Support
– Editable Liquify and Brush Strokes
– Multitude of import and export formats, including all camera RAW files