Daily | Time tracking for professionals 1.8.0
Looking for an easy way to get insights in your daily activities? Meet Daily, world’s most convenient time tracking companion for professionals, loved by many due its simplicity. It works by asking what you are doing in a discrete manner.
Each time Daily asks you what you are doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information such as when you have started working and have stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new but proven concept results in a disciple-free and easy way of doing time registration.
Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make Daily fully compatible with the way you work.
Daily enables you to:
• Discover the duration per activity, accurate to the minute!
• View and edit your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or even year;
• See when you’ve started and stopped working;
• Register activities while you’ve been away from your computer;
• Automatically record a pre-defined activity using silent-mode;
• Control Daily using global keyboard shortcuts;
• Automatically start & stop registering on specific moments using the scheduler;
• Export your data allowing you to import data into 3rd party applications;
• Automate tasks using AppleScript;
• … and much more!
If you have any questions or need more information, check our website (http://www.dailytimeapp.com) or email us at [email protected].
What’s New in Version 1.8.0
• Introduced support for automation using AppleScript allowing you to control Daily’s registration behaviour, manage activities and export data.
• In addition to CSV, Daily now supports exporting as JSON.
• When closing a dialog, the previous application that was focussed will regain focus automatically.
• The dashboard will be closed automatically after adding a correction via a global keyboard shortcut.
• By hovering your mouse over an activity in the dashboard, the full name is displayed as a tooltip. This is useful when the name of an activity is very long.
• Various minor stability and usability improvements.
Download Daily | Time tracking for professionals for macOS Free Cracked