The prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, it all works.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
What’s New in Version 2.2
New features in Flinto for Mac 2.2:
Type and edit text directly in Flinto or import editable text from Sketch. Supports multiple styles, all the spacing/alignment properties you’d expect, and you can animate the size and color of text.
VECTOR SHAPE TOOL
Draw shapes directly in Flinto or edit imported shapes from Sketch. Individual vector points can be animated. Also supports border percent, which can be animated to create effects where a line draws itself.
No longer flattens your precious groups. Please download the updated plugin from our website.
Flinto for Mac is now localized in nine languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Duplicate a layer, then move it, rotate it, and change it’s opacity, then duplicate again and all those actions will be applied again allowing you to quickly repeat an action on a layer.
Maximum zoom has been increased to 1600%
ENHANCED PT/PX MODE
This truly gives you the option to design at 1x or 2x (or whatever-x you like).
CHANGES TO 3D
Each layer has it’s own local vanishing point instead of a global vanishing point per screen.
Download Flinto for macOS Free Cracked