HandsFree 2 – Calls, text messages, recording and more 2.5.4
•• Full trial at bit.ly/handsfree2 ••
Never miss another call or text message. HandsFree 2 runs un-intrusively in the background with an always available menu icon. Easily make calls, send a message or even record an important conversation.
And it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That’s right, Windows Phone, BB, iPhone and even Android is compatible. It’s like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
Check out the list of included features:
• Make a call right from your Mac by either choosing an existing contact, or by using the dial pad.
• Get notified right away of an incoming call with the person’s name or number (requires Caller ID service).
• Incoming text messages will appear on your Mac, with the option to reply. Need to send a text message? No problem, you can do that too*.
• Record any call with one click, as well as easily open up a previous recording.
• Quickly see all the missing, incoming and outgoing call lists.
• Phone’s battery and signal levels, as well as a roaming indicator.
• Contacts app plugin.
* – Support for sending text messages requires a non-iOS phone. iPhones do not support sending text messages over Bluetooth.