HandsFree 2 – Calls, text messages, recording and more 2.5.4
•• Full trial at bit.ly/handsfree2 ••
Never miss another call or text message. HandsFree 2 runs un-intrusively in the background with an always available menu icon. Easily make calls, send a message or even record an important conversation.
And it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That’s right, Windows Phone, BB, iPhone and even Android is compatible. It’s like OS X Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
Check out the list of included features:
• Make a call right from your Mac by either choosing an existing contact, or by using the dial pad.
• Get notified right away of an incoming call with the person’s name or number (requires Caller ID service).
• Incoming text messages will appear on your Mac, with the option to reply. Need to send a text message? No problem, you can do that too*.
• Record any call with one click, as well as easily open up a previous recording.
• Quickly see all the missing, incoming and outgoing call lists.
• Phone’s battery and signal levels, as well as a roaming indicator.
• Contacts app plugin.
* – Support for sending text messages requires a non-iOS phone. iPhones do not support sending text messages over Bluetooth.
What’s New in Version 2.5.4
Issue where existing text messages without a name would have a blank sender.
Issue where incoming calls without a name would show “Unknown Number”. Now it displays a nicely formatted phone number.
Potential crash if the phone sent back an error response when receiving the phone lists or contacts.
Potential crash when adding recorded call menu items.
Three separate crashes in Mac OS X by using custom workarounds.
Issue where on 10.9 and 10.10.2 the app would not launch properly.
Immediately focus on the message text field when replying.
Download HandsFree 2.5.4 for Mac OS X Free Cracked