Inboard – Image, Screenshot and Photo Organizer 1.0.4
Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
“Inboard: Finally A Screenshot App That’s Simple Enough To Be Useful” -Cult of Mac
“It’s the simplicity that stands out.” -AppStorm
Inboard is built creative types – great for designers, photographers and developers:
“I’ve tried around 7 of these type of apps, but none of them allowed me to view high quality images in masonry and folders. Very well designed.” -Caleb Amesbury, Senior IA Designer
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble likes
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward easy-to-use image organizer app.
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS
Cloud syncing coming soon!
Email us at [email protected] or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
What’s New in Version 1.0.4
• Added: Ability to collapse left and right sidebars
• Added: “Get Info” to context menu
• Fixed: Newly created tags used to shown as placeholders in “All Tags”
• Fixed: “Zoom to Fit” didn’t always work
• Fixed: Duplicated Dribbble downloads
• Fixed: Thumbnail wasn’t loaded if images had no extension
• Improved: Added title and web_url parameters to URL scheme
Download Inboard 1.0.4 for Mac OS X Free Cracked