Introducing LightCapture – the most streamlined way to take screenshots.
• Take screenshots with one-click – With LightCapture, taking a screenshot has never been easier – they’re only a click away.
• Copy screenshots to your clipboard – Take screenshots and immediately copy them to your clipboard – all without saving them to a folder. Say goodbye to clutter.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts – LightCapture allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots without having to click the LightCapture icon in the menu bar.
• Easy-to-use design – LightCapture is super easy-to-use — once you click a button, a screenshot is taken. That’s it. No more clicking through preference panes to take a screenshot.
• Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later – MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
• Constant updates – LightCapture is always being updated, and new features are constantly being added!
What’s New in Version 1.0.2
This update fixes a bug that would cause the Preferences window to appear greyed out.
Download LightCapture for macOS Free Cracked