Minion – Notifications For Long Running Tasks 1.3
Black Friday discount! $23.99 to only $2.99! Today only
Minion is the easiest way to monitor long running tasks on your Mac. Just tell it what to look for and Minion notify you via notification, SMS, email or iOS push notifcation when the job is done from that device. It’ll notify you about:
– When a file appears, disappears, or changes.
– When a folder’s content changes.
– When a pixel on screen changes.
– When the text on a web page changes.
– When a window on your Mac changes.
– lots, lots more!
Minion is great for:
Set Minion to notify you when your video export is complete by monitoring the progress bar or the video output file.
Set triggers for multiple renders, and/or set a trigger to monitor the system’s CPU. Minion will let you know when the computer has finished the task.
Minion can send you Push Notifications to you iOS device when the content on a website page has changed.
With Minion’s help, you will be notified when an app has become active or has quit.
Other notification examples include:
– Terminal has finished a command
– After Effects has completed exporting a render
– A Torrent has downloaded
– A software update is complete
With one click you can:
– Save a selected trigger for later use, preventing the requirement to set up a new trigger
– Repeat or duplicate it
– Pause and resume
Minion is for personal or commercial use; it can be installed on all the Macs you personally use.
Full List of triggers:
– Watch for a file to appear
– Watch for a file to disappear
– Watch for a file’s contents to change
– Watch for a file’s size to change
–Notify when file size is larger than X size
— Notify when file size is small than X size
— Notify when the size stops changing for x minutes
– Watch for a file’s timestamp to change
– Watch for a folder’s contents to change
– Watch for a pixel on screen to change color
– Watch for a window’s title to change
— Notify when the window title changes
— Notify when ‘X’ text appears in the window title
— Notify when ‘X’ text disappears in the window title
– Watch for an app to become active
– Watch for an application to quit
– Watch for text to appear on a web page
– Watch for text to disappear on a web page
– Watch for any change on a web page
– Monitor the system’s total CPU usage
–Notify when the CPU drops below X% for 1 minute
–Notify when the CPU stays above X% for 1 minute
What’s New in Version 1.3
New in Version 1.1.1:
– Save a selected trigger for later use, preventing the requirement to set up a new trigger each time.
– Repeat a trigger with one click
– Duplicate triggers
– Pause / Resume selected triggers
– Notifications now include the name of the device that completed the task
Download Minion 1.3 for Mac OS X Free Cracked