Paws for Trello 1.2.0
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
– Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
– Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
– Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
– Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
– Cmd+Alt+T – Open app from anywhere (customizable)
– Cmd+1-9 – Quick access to your Starred Boards
– Cmdl+0 – Open Boards page
– Right-click on card – quick edit menu
– All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What’s New in Version 1.2.0
– Open Trello URLs automatically in Paws for Trello – download extensions for Chrome & Safari on our website
– Much better Native Notifications – see who did what instantly, in your native language!
– Introducing Enhancements – new addon styling options including label names and card count for each list
– Ability to Zoom in/out for a more accessible Trello experience
– Paste & Go – copy a board or card link and open it in Paws for Trello with a shortcut (Cmd+Shift+V)
– History Controls – go back and forward using new history controls
– All Business Power-Ups and Attachment services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box) are now supported!
– Trello shortcuts now work right away – no need to click on the window first anymore
– Fixed multiple login windows showing up when logging out
– Clicking the menubar icon will hide the app window if it’s focused
– Improved support for Enterprise SSO login
Download Paws for Trello 1.2.0 for macOS Free Cracked