Paws for Trello 2.1.0
Paws for Trello is a beautiful Trello client for Mac. It brings Trello to your desktop with native notifications, powerful shortcuts and more – away from the distractions of your browser.
– Beautiful minimal interface that lets you stay productive and doesn’t get in the way of your work.
– Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
– Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
– Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut
Trello is already full of useful shortcuts and options. We’ve made sure they work as they were intended, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
**Paws for Trello requires a free Trello.com account to use. **
Paws for Trello is built by a small team. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @GoFriendlyFoxes.
Some useful Paws for Trello shortcuts:
– Cmd+Alt+T – Open app from anywhere (customizable)
– Cmd+1-9 – Quick access to your Starred Boards
– Cmdl+0 – Open Boards page
– Right-click on card – quick edit menu
– All Trello shortcuts still work!
Paws for Trello is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com). Trello, Trello logo and Taco the adorable mascot are trademarks of Trello Inc.
What’s New in Version 2.1.0
Today’s release has a lot of important improvements and fixes including spellcheck, right click on text and images and more. Thank you for all your feedback!
If you’re looking to chat with us directly be sure to drop us a line at @FriendlyFoxes on Twitter or emails us directly from the app through the Help menu.
* Spellcheck will now underline words spelled incorrectly, based on your primary system language. There’s still some bugs, but bear with us as we work them out!
* Right-click on text, links, image attachments and more finally works!
* Emoji & Symbols popup will now show in correct location
* Made the card text slightly darker so it’s just as readable as on the web version of Trello
* You will now see a notification once a file finishes downloading
* Add ability to turn off the vibrancy effect introduced in 2.0.1 in Settings > Enhancements
* Fix message about being offline showing when Paws for Trello is simply loading
* Update Electron version to 1.6.2 should fix graphics bugs with new Macbook Pros
* Clearing Quick Add shortcut now works and will no longer crash the app on the next load
* Fix starred boards not refreshing correctly when before and after changes the overall count was the same.
* Fixes issues with settings not being loaded properly (again!)
Paws for Trello never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you’re feeling generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance!
Download Paws for Trello for macOS Free Cracked