Ring Menu – Shortcut to your favorite Apps, Documents and Folders 1.4.3
Imagine a Dock that doesn’t get in the way. One place for your favorite Apps, Files and Folders that’s always at hand. A Dock that responds to Trackpad Gestures and Keyboard Shortcuts: Introducing Ring Menu.
– A dynamic circular menu around your mouse cursor that can be accessed from anywhere
– Easily add Apps, Files and Folders via Drag and Drop
– Use Keyboard Shortcuts or Trackpad Gestures to access the menu any time
– See at a glance which Apps are currently running and switch between them
Get it now!
“Simplicity and functionality perfectly combined in one useful and user-friendly utility” – Softpedia
“App of the Day” – iTopnews
“Recommended App” – Back to the Mac
“An optimal alternative to the Dock” – danshihack
“Ring Menu boldly goes where no Mac app launcher has gone before.” – Mac360
“It’s great on smaller displays where the Dock might get in the way.” – Lifehacker
What’s New in Version 1.4.3
– Keyboard Controls: Now you can use the arrow keys (left and right) to select an item in Ring Menu. The currently highlighted item can be opened using the Enter key, hit esc to close Ring Menu.
– Blacklist: Ring Menu displays all applications running in the background by default. While this feature can be turned off completely, the new blacklist feature gives you the ability to exclude certain applications from Ring Menu.
Download Ring Menu 1.4.3 for Mac OS X Free Cracked