Smooze animates your scroll and adds functionality to your non-Apple mouse (scroll-wheel mouse).
- Disable scroll acceleration in macOS 10.12 Sierra and select the number of lines you want to scroll on each tick (These features are free and will always be free)
- Assign gestures to any button / shortcut / app
- Every app you own will have buttery smooth scrolling
- Save time by attaching mouse buttons to actions
- Highly optimized & Uses a very small percentage of your CPU, even on excessive use.
- Auto Scroll – You can now click a selected mouse button once to auto scroll anywhere on the screen, hands free, with buttery smooth animations!
- Grab & Drag & Throw – You can now use a mouse button to grab and scroll anywhere on the screen. Throwing will animate the scrolling just like it would on a trackpad
- Cursor acceleration can be changed or disabled from the settings
- Smooze synchronizes its drawings to the refresh rate of your display which ensures the best scrolling experience.
8 comments on "Smooze Pro"
Just use MOS is free and open source
version 2.0.19 is crashing
won’t even run once
nvm it’s not m1 binary now I get it
To run this on Mac M1 (any)
Go to Finder > Application > Right-click Smooze Pro > Get info > Tick open with Rosetta > Close
Run the App normally
Thanks, solved my problem
As it happens with K’ed universal apps you have to enable Rosetta for app to not crash
Does not work after last Mac Update. Monterey 12.3.1 on Macbook Air M1
im too stupid to know how to rate but this is literally the best thing ever! thank you so much!