Sparkle, Visual Web Design 2.1.4
Sparkle is the web design tool for creating modern sites with unparalleled creative control. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box, with Sparkle.
With Sparkle you…
• Build landing pages in minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your efforts on content and information architecture.
• Create full sites without HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional page designs.
Designer, developer, or building a site for your business, Sparkle makes sites happen.
• Born on OS X, optimized for Yosemite.
• Familiar content creation interface, a small leap for a designer.
• Quickly create media-rich websites, with images, video, maps, social and more.
• Stunning output quality via web fonts and 2x/3x retina graphics.
• Share your site at any stage of construction thanks to default draft/wireframe look.
• Support mobile devices via specific layouts.
• Clean HTML5 output for maximum browser compatibility.
What users say:
“Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
“This is probably the first web-design app I’ve seen that didn’t suck”
Visual Idiot, Graphic Designer
“Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
What’s New in Version 2.1.4
• improved FTP setup and compatibility
• fixed sub-menu animation with different orientations on different devices
• fixed menu auto resizing
• fixed crash when dragging and dropping menu items in some cases
• fixed menu borders when upgrading Sparkle 2.0 websites
• fixed footer moving on copy/paste on multi-device documents
fixed crash with submenus with all items hidden
• fixed crash due to menu synchronization of empty sections
• fixed slow file loading for projects with many images
• fixed incorrect drawing when editing long text blocks
• added privacy bar background color customization
• fixed menu text occasional incorrect size
• fixed smooth scrolling sometimes not working
• fixed footer elements properly moved when the page bottom is moved by Sparkle
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts that have aggressive caching
• fixed publishing setup for some web hosts blocking the Sparkle uploader
• fixed text color not changing while the text is being edited
• fixed crash when removing the current device in some cases
• fixed order of items in the contact form email
• fixed facebook plugin size with multiple devices
• fixed publishing popup crash when the toolbar is hidden
• fixed menu animation for some submenu combinations
• fixed twitter plugin not working with privacy options
• fixed crash when removing privacy page in some cases
• fixed layout issue in some instance
• fixed a few more crashes
2.1 & 2.1.1:
• new affordable single site “Sparkle One”
• added menu auto-switch to compact mobile style
• added support for fixed backgrounds on mobile browsers
• added FTP setup auto detection of web server settings
• added option to export smaller webp images
• added single page import
• improved performance and reliability of FTP
• hardened anti spam on contact forms
• improved maps inspector on API key requirements
• improved support for working on projects on multiple Macs
• improved embed elements for some kinds of embedded code
• fixed import of portrait video
• improved performance in many areas
• fixed many other bugs
Top In-App Purchases – Unlocked
Sparkle Pro $124.99
Download Sparkle Pro for Mac OS X Free Cracked