powerful login items handler
Startupizer 2 is advanced, yet simple to use login items handler. It enhances built in login items functionality from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
– Speed up your login process.
– Customize login items launch order.
– Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
– And more…
HOW CAN IT DO IT?
– Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
– Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
– Visual indication of items launch.
– Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
– Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
– Run in dock or menu bar mode.
IMPORTANT: Startupizer 2 requires OS X 10.7 Lion or newer!
See Startupizer 2 in action: http://vimeo.com/37458087
Stay tuned, contact us through contact form on http://gentlebytes.com/contact/ subscribe to out mailing list http://eepurl.com/i_cbr or follow us on Twitter @gentlebytes
Note: Mac App Store customers: if you purchased Startupizer2 on the Mac App Store, you are eligible for free upgrade to direct download version. In order to get your license, download the app from our website and unzip, but don’t overwrite Mac App Store version just yet! Instead, launch the application directly from your download folder. Startupizer will automatically find and overwrite Mac App Store version for you, preserving your license.
- Addresses network conditions handling, concluding macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility updates.
- Addresses OS X 10.9 compatibility issue accidentally introduced by 2.3.6.
- Developer Website
- Price: $9.95
- File Info: Startupizer2 v2.3.7 .dmg 5MB