Together 3 3.7.6
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
– Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
– Stationery to create any type of file
– Thumbnails for items
– Inbox for unfiled items
– Navigation history for the item list
– Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
– Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
– Autosave and versions for edited items
– Favorites in the sidebar
– Shelf improvements
What’s New in Version 3.7.6
– Fixed an issue where an error message could be shown when editing a linked RTF file.
– Fixed an issue where links to RTFD files would break after being changed on another device via iCloud.
– Fixed a problem where edited rich text files left on screen and then changed on another device via iCloud could override any incoming changes unless explicitly saved.
– Fixed an issue where the tab bar would appear as a black bar in full screen when only one tab open.
– Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after printing a note or exporting a note as a PDF.
Download Together 3 for Mac OS X Free Cracked