Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
– Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
– Stationery to create any type of file
– Thumbnails for items
– Inbox for unfiled items
– Navigation history for the item list
– Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
– Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
– Autosave and versions for edited items
– Favorites in the sidebar
– Shelf improvements
What’s New in Version 3.5.1
– Fixed an issue storing large libraries in iCloud the first time.
– Improved progress displayed when opening an iCloud library for the first time.
– Fixed an issue cancelling the Rename Library panel when storing a library in iCloud.
– Improved performance when opening iCloud libraries for the first time.
– Fixed an issue importing using bookmarklets.
– Fixed an issue where the portrait item list would look incorrect when icons hidden.
– Fixed an issue when importing one Together library into another.
– Fixed a crash that could occur when the landscape list is sorted by Date Added.
The app was not found in the store. 🙁
Download Together 3.5.1 for Mac OS X Free Cracked