Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
– Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
– Stationery to create any type of file
– Thumbnails for items
– Inbox for unfiled items
– Navigation history for the item list
– Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
– Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
– Autosave and versions for edited items
– Favorites in the sidebar
– Shelf improvements
What’s New in Version 3.5.6
Fixed a crash that could occur when importing files.
– When possible, the groups outline should now maintain its scroll position after certain operations.
– Fixed the appearance of multi-line comments in landscape view.
– Improved performance when using certain keystrokes.
– Fixed a problem where blank lines could appear in the Choose and Manage Libraries panels after removing a library.
– When opening files in their original apps, if the default app for an individual file has been overridden in the Finder, that will now be respected (not applicable for legacy iCloud Drive libraries).
– When a library is stored in iCloud Drive, the app will now prompt it to be moved elsewhere and offer to store it in iCloud correctly.
– Improved handling of issues when initially storing items in iCloud is retried after a failure.
– Fixed a problem where it wasn’t possible to remove a library from iCloud and store it again without restarting the app.
The app was not found in the store. 🙁
Download Together 3.5.6 for Mac OS X Free Cracked