Always stay up to date with the weather with a stylish weather widget on your desktop! A selection of attractive widget designs to choose from.
Use the widget to give you an overview of the weather, or for a more in-depth forecast you can open the detailed weather window.
The Weather Widget app icon also gives you a brief forecast or overview of current conditions in both the Dock and the menu bar.
– Forecast locations worldwide
– Multiple locations support
– Imperial or Metric units (F & mph or C & km/h)
– Start at login option
– Choose from a selection of widget design options
– Move your widget anywhere on your desktop with the Click & Drag feature in the app preferences
– Option to resize your widget
– Option to change opacity of your widget (make it see-through)
– Hot corner functionality: set a hot corner to instantly reveal desktop & widget by moving mouse to that corner
– “Show Desktop” functionality: moves all windows away to show desktop & widget after a set period of inactivity
Menu bar Weather
– Menu bar can be set to show current temperature, forecast or wind
– One click on menu bar shows brief drop-down forecast
– Easy access to app menu to open detailed weather window and app settings
– Click the dock icon once to bring up the detailed weather window
+ improved location search functionality
+ improved weather forecast accuracy and reliability
+ improvements and bug fixes
+ improved weather forecast window readability