Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Advanced Encoding for Final Cut Pro
• Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro
• Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters
• Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro
• Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations
• Easily create an iTunes Store Package for iTunes Store submission
Efficient Encoding Workflow
• Work fast in a modern, single-window interface with preset Destinations for common encoding tasks
• Experiment freely with encoding options and zoom in the Viewer to watch content with true pixel accuracy
• Display and assign channels to QuickTime audio tracks prior to processing
• Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files
• Build custom Destinations to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files
• Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease
• Support for Industry Standards
• Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes
• Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
• Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step
• Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting
• Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more
Pristine Format Conversions
• Convert any file between formats — such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD
• Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks
• Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime
• Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple workstations
• Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a node for distributed encoding
• Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a group of shared computers for exporting
System Requirements: OS X v10.10.4 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles), 1.25GB of disk space.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
8 comments on "Compressor"
is it possible to have older version? thx
Older Versions: https://macapps.ufile.io/f/qam3u
Is this the M1 version or the Intel version (or Universal?)
Can anyone specify this?
ye it works on Mac m1
Yes M1 version Arm