CalendarMenu is a macOS menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye.
CalendarMenu is highly configurable and allows you to specify exactly what you want CalendarMenu to show. It can also (optionally) ensure that your calendar subscriptions are updated regularly by keeping iCal launched in the background.
• shows all iCal calendar events
• calendars can be selected individually
• highlights birthdays read directly from OS X Contacts (Address Book)
• differentiates between normal and all-day events
• individually highlights events spanning multiple days
• can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
• provides daily and weekly overviews showing all calendar events and reminders (with due date) of the selected day or week
• shows calendar weeks and first weekday according to your current system configuration
• includes a Today Extension for OS X Yosemite showing the current month
• reminders with a due date set are highlighted in the calendar
• allows to quickly mark reminders as finished or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
• you can individually (de)select reminder lists
• reminders can be sorted by their title, by due date, priority or calendar name (either ascending or descending)
• reminders without due date can be hidden
• reminders listed on the main window can be limited to a due date within the next X days
More screenshots are available on the CalendarMenu website.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the “CalendarMenu Support” link.
A free tryout version is available on the website:
What’s New in Version 3.3.2
• the calendar grid now highlights the current calendar week
• other minor bugfixes and improvements
A complete changelog of all previously released versions is available on the website.
Download CalendarMenu for Mac OS X Free Cracked