Build websites faster and better.
CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
- Live Browser Reloads: – Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
- Optimize Images: – Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
- JSHint and JSLint: – Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
- Team Collaboration: – Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
- Easy Frameworks: – Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
- It Just Works: – There’s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It’s that easy.
Version 2.9 (19137):Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later
- Provides stability on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fixes a few bug by updating components:
- Less –> 2.7.1
- Uglify.js –> 2.7.3
- Stylus –> 0.52.5
- JSLint –> 31 August 2016 release
- AutoPrefixer –> 6.4.1
- Node –> 6.6.0
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- URL: https://incident57.com/codekit/index.html
- Price: $32
- Size: 100MB .dmg
- Medicine: Special K Patcher + Patcher for Sierra + Serials
Download CodeKit 2.9 for macOS Free Cracked
2 comments on "CodeKit 2.9"
Can you please update this app to newest version 🙂
really need it
Hi could you please show me how to install this? or how to use special K? i don’t know how to… ty in advance.