Startupizer 2 is advanced, yet simple to use login items handler. It enhances built in login items functionality from your account settings in Mac OS X System Preferences.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
– Speed up your login process.
– Customize login items launch order.
– Ensure consistent order of menu bar icons.
– And more…
HOW CAN IT DO IT?
– Startup conditions:
You can choose among several conditions which determine whether and when a specific item should be started. Different conditions can be freely combined for each item in the login list.
– Delayed launch:
You can insert delays to various places so you can time your startup just the way you want it.
– Visual indication of items launch.
– Launch simulation for easier tweaking.
– Launch on login and after awake from sleep.
– Run in dock or menu bar mode.
IMPORTANT: Startupizer 2 requires OS X 10.7 Lion or newer!
See Startupizer 2 in action: http://vimeo.com/37458087
Stay tuned, contact us through contact form on http://gentlebytes.com/contact/ subscribe to out mailing list http://eepurl.com/i_cbr or follow us on Twitter @gentlebytes