Up – Uploader for Instagram 2.4
Up, a simple Instagram uploader for Mac users.
Simply drag and drop your images and one-click to upload. You can also take photo with your iSight camera for uploading.
elect a H.264 (mp4/mov/m4v) video for uploading, square or non-square.
Suck at caption handling? Up let you do caption line breaks like normal texts!
Use your favorite apps such as Photoshop to edit your high-quality photos taken by your DSLR, and upload them without limitations. Any size. and shape will be automatically handled by the app.
Ever wanted a 3 by 3 matrix formed large photo? You can have it with Up’s matrix upload.
Up supports all image formats that natively viewable on OS X, you can even upload .PSD files!
Just drag, upload and have fun.
* If you purchased it for 10.9, please refer to the support site for upgrade info.
What’s New in Version 2.4
– You can now edit the caption field after selecting the video.
– You can change the video preview photo before uploading.
– Share links now works for private account.
– Share directly to social media from notification. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
– Set account to private or public directly within the app.
– Added video file size limitation (15 MB).
– Added video file format. (m4v).
– Optimized matrix upload process.
– Enhanced server error handling.
– Enhanced diagnostic log system.
– Upgraded to latest Instagram API.
– Fix a bug that will lead to wrong/null timeline URLs.
– Fix a bug that will cause video upload error when video has a non-allowed aspect ratio.
– Minor bugfixes.
Download Up Uploader for Instagram 2.4 for Mac Free Cracked