Minuet is a light and elegant music player. Its playlist-driven, queue-centric model lets you build, import, export, search, sort, and rearrange playlists with ease. A centralized queue makes it a breeze to mix and match songs from any of your playlists on the fly and even save your queue as a playlist.
Minuet has been designed from the ground up to feel right at home on your desktop with technologies like Core Audio, Core Data, and Cocoa.
• Excellent file format support, covering MP3, AAC, Vorbis, Opus, ALAC, FLAC, and more
• Drag and drop playlist and queue arrangement
• Playlist sort and auto-rearrange
• Audio output selection independent of system output
• Import and export of PLS and M3U playlist files
• Menubar and Dock menu controls with quick queue access
• Session saving that remembers your queue and the song you were listening to between launches
• Customizable compact playlist view
• Configurable global hotkeys
• System notifications
• 10-band equalizer
• Gapless playback
• More in future updates! Minuet is under constant development.