- Developer: http://www.emmgunn.com/subtools-home/
- Price: $5.99
- File Info: SUBtools v1.0.1 macOS dmg 53MB
SUBtools is primarily designed to be a helper-application for MP4tools, MKVtools, and AVItools. Subtitle files can be sent to it from any of these three applications for quck editing and then sent back for incorporation into a processed video. If desired, it can also be used as a light-weight standalone subtitle editor. SUBtools is a part of the VIDEOtoolbox suite of applications so if you already have a VIDEOtoolbox registration code, you can immediately get started editing subtitles.
- Opens the most common text-based subtitles (SRT and SSA/ASS)
- Export to SRT or ASS format
- Can automatically fix common timing conflicts and formatting errors.
- Can edit subtitle times individually (i.e., line by line) or for all lines of dialog (shift or stretch).
- Can automatically delete unwanted dialog formatting
- Edit SSA/ASS styles
- Can filter subtitles using SSA/ASS styles
- Video preview SSA/ASS formatting
- Opens the most common graphical subtitles (Vobsub and PGS)
- Uses OCR (Tesseract) to convert to SRT format.
- Can edit for corrections as the subtitle is being converted
- Can use localized dictionaries.
- Can transfer subtitle to/from MP4tools, MKVtools, and AVItools.
- Automatically reformats SSA and ASS subtitles to the correct SRT format.
SUBtools is Intel-only and requires Mac OS X 10.7.x or later. It has been tested on a MacBook Pro and a Mac Pro with no known issues.
Download SUBtools for macOS Free Cracked
3 comments on "SUBtools 1.0.1"
my friend why is this only in macos?
Please update link 🙁
Download Link Expired